Are you managed or monitored?
Shiny things collected by an easily distracted marine biologist. There will likely be fish, critters, science, other people's art, fannish stuffs (mostly of a science fictiony or cartoonish nature), teapots, things that make me laugh, and occasionally, kids.
Btw, if you'd like to leave a real comment instead of liking or reblogging, Disqus comments are enabled; just click the date.
blog comments powered by
Some fun Mole Day facts
- If you started with a mole of pennies and spent $1,000,000 every second for 100 years, you would still have more than 99.99% of what you started with.
- There are approximately two moles of stars in the universe.
- A mole of salt crystals would cover the Earth 17 cm deep, or stacked in a cube, would 27 miles in every dimension.
- A sphere made up of a mole of popcorn seeds would have a radius of 193 miles.
- If the Earth was made up of a mole of lego bricks, each brick would be 12 cm wide.
- A mole of donuts would cover the Earth to a depth of 5 miles; a mole of basketballs would be the same size as our planet.
Hmm. Maybe I was close on Planck time…
furieshand likes this
hellothisisbrandon reblogged this from sciencecenter
livinginblack-and-white likes this
randominitea reblogged this from dnanotes
randominitea likes this
Show more notes