Are you managed or monitored?
Shiny things collected by an easily distracted marine biologist. There will likely be fish, critters, science, other people's art, fannish stuffs (mostly of a science fictiony, Sherlocky, or cartoonish nature), teapots, things that make me laugh, and occasionally, kids.
Btw, if you'd like to leave a real comment instead of liking or reblogging, Disqus comments are enabled; just click the date, and scroll to the bottom.
blog comments powered by
Are you a California resident? Sorry about your gas prices
- $4.65 per gallon gas prices in California as of Sunday morning, due in part to a power failure at an Exxon refinery in the state.
- 84¢ the amount this is over the national average; it’s also 24 cents over the next-highest state, Hawaii.
- 16¢ the amount gas prices have risen in California since Friday alone. source
Jumped 40¢ a gallon just on Friday. I went to put some in after work and nearly had a heart attack. Runsamuck had chided me to get the birdshit off the car and a carwash saved me 10¢ gallon but it wasn’t that much- still $4.63/gal.
Really wish they hadn’t cancelled the bus line on the street going by my office.
- pandarambles likes this
- orlando2046 reblogged this from shortformblog
- okapi-and-paste reblogged this from shortformblog
- girlsandgrrrls likes this
- Show more notes