Are you managed or monitored?
Shiny things collected by an easily distracted marine biologist. There will likely be fish, critters, science, other people's art, fannish stuffs (mostly of a science fictiony, Sherlocky, or cartoonish nature), teapots, things that make me laugh, and occasionally, kids.
Btw, if you'd like to leave a real comment instead of liking or reblogging, Disqus comments are enabled; just click the date, and scroll to the bottom.
blog comments powered by
Towards condemnation and this warm hangman’s noose
Why is this gifset so hot? Hnnnng.
Also, did he decide to tie the scarf that way, or was it someone in the costumes department?
I dunno, I see quite a few people wearing scarves that way. But last winter, after watching an ep or two of this, I thought I’d try putting on a scarf that way. And it _is _ nice and warm and doesn’t slip. However, runsamuck looked at me in absolute horror and demanded I take it off immediately. I guess it was because it’s basically a lark’s head knot around your neck, and if the ends get caught in something, it will just tighten and you’ll strangle - the quote is referring to that, it seems.
I’m in southern CA and tend to wear scarves more as decoration, unless it’s really, really cold - which probably would count as barely cool to you northern types (although I have spent a few winters in Seattle and New Hampshire). Spouse is from Michigan - so is that a cold climate safety issue? Oh, but Sherlock’s the big risk taker, ain’t he. ;)
- hyukjae-and-choco likes this
- hyukjae-and-choco reblogged this from suddenly-sherlock
- loki-ate-my-sandwich reblogged this from ever--dreaming
- alexandriainchains reblogged this from b-cumbz
- misskanda likes this
- castielanddeansgaything reblogged this from sherlocklives-forjawnstache
- castielanddeansgaything likes this
- fandomassassin likes this
- the-impala-and-pie likes this
- the-impala-and-pie reblogged this from boodledoodle-cumbernoodle
- Show more notes